Hải trình 3 ngày 2 đêm
Featuring a new route throughout Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay, Nostalgia Cruise offers the perfect blend of the ancient royal palace classic along with the spectacular & magnificent natural beauty of the UNESCO World’s Heritage Site. A 3 Days 2 Nights cruise is the perfect choice for a full experience of exploring the site, learning about the traditional lives of fishermen and spending more time resting oneself in the most beautiful scenery in Vietnam. A memorable experience awaits you at every corner and our hospitable crew is ready to accompany you to embark upon this wonderful voyage.
- Newly launched in early February 2023, Nostalgia offers 10 luxury cabins with an elite, professional crew that will provide you the best services during your trip in Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
- Seeking serenity, luxury and exclusiveness in the King – Queen – Princess suites, our beloved guests can witness and experience the hidden poetic beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage Site / Seven World’s Natural Wonders: Halong Bay.
- Boutique cruise with only 10 suites on board.
- Unique journey, a cruising pioneer to discover.
- Cruise from Halong Bay to Lan Ha Bay and explore Cat Ba island.
- Less than 03 hour drive from Hanoi to Nostalgia Lounge.
- Brand-new and regal boat with serenity, luxury and exclusiveness in our King, Queen and Princess Suites.
WHY CHOOSE NOSTALGIA CRUISE?
- Nostalgia starts its journey from Halong Bay to Lan Ha Bay. Lan Ha Bay is one of the most stunning bays in Vietnam which has many seclusive and undiscovered hidden gems.
- One of a kind experience, where you dine in the King and Queen’s Clothes and have a sophisticated Vietnamese-French fusion dinner.
- Luxurious and well-furnished cabins, all have private balcony and private bathroom from which you can view the beauty of Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
FIRST DAY: HANOI – TUAN CHAU ISLAND – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (Lunch & Dinner)
- 08:30: Get picked up from your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta on the way to Halong Bay.
- 11:30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina, have check-in procedures in the waiting lounge while enjoying a welcoming tea.
- 12:15: Transfer to Nostalgia Cruise by tender boat. Enjoy a welcome drink at the restaurant while receiving a cruise briefing and safety instructions for your trip.
- 13:00: Lunch will be served while Nostalgia disembark into Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 15:00: Transfer by tender to Cat Ba Island. Ride to Trung Trang Cave by bus. The cave runs 300 meters through the mountain and has a mysterious beauty due to geological tectonics over the last million years, as well as many historical relics. The cave has many stalactites with different shapes that stimulate the human imagination and amaze visitors.
- 17:00: Back to the boat. Nostalgia Cruise enters a less-populated area at Tra Bau of Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy a nice swim in the green, emerald water.
- 18:00: On board, you may participate in a cooking demonstration where we cook traditional Vietnamese food. Enjoy Happy Hour (buy one, get one free) at the bar while watching the sunset over the bay.
- 19:15: Savour a fusion dinner made with the freshest ingredients in the restaurant: elegant French neoclassical style mixed with traditional oriental touches.
- 21.00: A tea ceremony is served at the restaurant. You will learn how to enjoy Vietnamese tea and Vietnamese culture at this ceremony.
- 21:30: It’s time to admire the beauty of the night on the bay. Our bar on the sundeck and in the restaurant welcomes you. You may want to try your luck with squid fishing or play some board games in the restaurant.
- Overnight on board.
SECOND DAY : LAN HA BAY – CAT BA ISLAND (Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner)
- 6:15 – The day starts early onboard Nostalgia Cruises with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Breakfast is served in the dining room with morning view of the bay’s landscape. We then continue our journey.
- 8:30 – Transfer to the day boat to visit Viet Hai village. You will take a bicycle trip along the village path and go through rain forests and dark tunnel. Optional electric car service is available (at an extra cost). Enjoy stunning scenery of Vietnamese farmers’ rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax. Visit an ancient local house, made from straw, mud, bamboo…Dip your feet into a lake with garra rufa fish which eats away all your daily stress,… See the lives of local people. Back to day boat for visiting Lan Ha Bay. Lunch served on day boat.
- 15:00 – Return to Nostalgia Cruises. Enjoying swimming at the untouched area. Then, you will join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. Watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
- 19:30 – Deluxe Dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served to you by our wonderful staff in an intimate romantic setting.
- 21:30 – Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. You may want to try your luck with squid fishing or play some board games in the restaurant. Overnight on board. Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu).
- 23:00 – End of Day Two program.
THIRD DAY: LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY – HANOI (Breakfast & Lunch)
- 06:15 – Why not rise early to witness the bay at its very best whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which we will be serving a light breakfast. Upon completing breakfast we continue our journey and head out to explore the bay in the area where the Sang Toi cave is situated.
- 7:45 – Enjoy kayaking at Ao Ech area to discover the hidden charm of Lan Ha Bay.
- 9:30 – Return to Nostalgia Cruises boat for check-out procedures.
- 10:00 – Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch.
- 10:30 – Tea Ceremony is served at the restaurant. You will learn how to enjoy Vietnamese tea and Vietnamese cultural at this ceremony. Joining Tea Ceremony with our crew at the end of your stay!
- 11:35 – We bid farewell at Tuan Chau port, this is the end of the program.
- 14:00 – Back to your drop-off point at your hotel in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- English speaking tour guide on boat.
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts, 01 brunch for 3 day-2 night trip.
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV, Local wine experience, Tea ceremony.
- Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Luxury cabin with A/C.
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, mineral water in each cabin.
- Fresh flower and fresh fruit basket in the Queen and King Suites.
- Airfare, visa arrangements.
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage.
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.