A FEW THINGS TO NOTE WHEN EMBARKING NOSTALGIA CRUISE
– If you have booked the Limousine service of Nostalgia Cruises, please be at the indicated location at 8:30 am to ensure that the car departs and arrives on time to board the cruise.
– If you are traveling to the port by yourself, you need to arrive to Lot 33 Tuan Chau Harbour, Halong City, Quang Ninh, Vietnam at least 30 minutes before the boarding time, which is 12:00 am. On peak days, national holidays, you need to arrange departure at least 1-2 hours earlier than usual to avoid traffic congestion.
– You will need to bring the original passport/ID and birth certificate for children to complete the check-in procedures.
– Some useful things you can bring: sunscreen, windproof hat, swimwear, sunglasses, camera, music player, book, suitable shoes for summer and warm clothes for the winter.
– Due to Vietnam’s sea internet signal being an underground signal and blocked by the mountainous terrain of the bay, the internet signal on the cruise will be unstable especially when the boat is moving. When the boat stops, the signal will be stable and better again.
– On the boat, a variety of drinks are provided which you can order at the bar and will be charged extra. Drinks provided free of charge are provided in the cabin (except for those in the minibar) and during the scheduled breakfast – including tea, coffee, milk, orange juice, mineral water.
– If you pay by credit card, a surcharge of 3% of the total value according to Vietnamese bank policy may apply. Due to the unstable internet signal on the bay, it is advised to prepare cash for payment.
We wish you a great experience to discover the seventh wonder of the world – Halong Bay with Nostalgia Cruises!